Sunday 7 April 2013

Collaboration Tools


This thing is on collaboration tools, I choose to look at Mind Meister and Conceptboard.

The first one I looked at was Mind Meister, I accessed the live demo and spent a bit of time trying to figure out how to use it but I found it difficult and not very intuitive.  The tutorial was not very useful either it seems not to allow for the complete novice, but I like the concept which is why I looked at it.

 Conceptboard was more interesting I like there video even though it was a bit quick it showed what was possible, I can see how useful this tool would be for people to collaborate on something when they are at different locations.  It is much easier to work on something in real time than it is to work on a project through an email chain.

1 comment:

  1. Great- sorry the intro video let you down...I guess one of my aims in this *thing* was to let you know that regardless of what you want to do...there is usally a tool or app or *thing* that can help you do it (and often free!).
    Mind you, it's not about the technology- just having the confidence to try new things and see if they can help, not hinder you!

    ReplyDelete