Sunday 21 April 2013

LinkedIn

It is hard to describe something that I do not have, you may have picked up through my previous blogs that all of these social media things are not really me.  My PLN would consist of the people I work with and I could not say that I developed it as much as it formed by proximity.  I did look at LinkedIn and was disappointed with it from the perspective that you really cannot explore it without joining but I see its’ potential.  If I was looking to advance myself in my career this is definitely something I would use, however I am happy where I am.

 After looking at the ACU LinkedIn page it basically has the same information as the home page and Facebook just shown a different way.  Not that I am saying that is a bad thing, different people like different things so the more coverage you have the more people you reach.

1 comment:

  1. I have just deleted my LinkIn account after being there for quite a number of years!
    Like you I am happy where I am, pershaps if I was looking elsewhere I may use....but honestly I found I was just getting too many emails that I really didn't need and that outweighed any possible interest in using.....

    ReplyDelete