Monday 8 April 2013

Reflection Week


The thing with these things is that they primarily to do with social media and that is something that is of little interest to me and being a library assistant there is little if no use for using the tools in my work.  However the information given for each thing was very good, there was always examples to look at which saved me from harassing a lot of people.


My experiences with the tools that I did look at has definitely improved my understanding of how these things work and I feel that I am better able to navigate myself around anything that I may try in the future.  Reflecting on what I have done so far I won’t approach the last few things any differently, I will plough through them the best I can when I can fit them in.  As for recommending something to a colleague, that flow of knowledge definitely flows in my direction and not the other way.

1 comment:

  1. But I am sure you could recommend something, sometime??
    One of the main things that people get out of the program is an increased confidence to try new things. There are things coming along all the time, way too many to know, but great if feel confident to have a go, have a look, a play and then decide if it fits into your life, your work.
    A lot of social media is about sharing, sharing ideas, shairing *things*
    Good reflection - but don't sell yourself short because you are a library assistant!!

    ReplyDelete