Sunday 17 March 2013

Productivity Tool


The first tool that I looked at is Dropbox, reading through the getting started pdf and the help pages I can see how this would be useful.  However I cannot figure out how to sync my Ipad and my work computer, I am obviously missing something but I just don’t have the time to figure it out right now, maybe later.

The second tool I looked at was Doodle, it is interesting the things that are available now.  Although I probably might not use Doodle it is a great idea especially if you are in a large organisation.

1 comment:

  1. DropBox is super handy for putting files somewhere if you are travelling or needing to know exactly where they are and can't bear a disc or USB fail or something like that (I know there are a lot of Brisbane library folk who love DropBox!).
    I have used Doodle to organise family events- very useful :) and fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete