Wednesday 21 November 2012

Set up your own blog


Well I just finished my first blogger post, setting the blog up was not difficult as the instruction to follow were well set out.  Although I rarely use any social networking tools I don’t tend to have problems learning how to operate them when I do and I generally find them to be user friendly.

I have never used a blog before in fact I have never had a facebook account or used twitter or any of the other forms of social media that is out there.  It’s not that I don’t know how to use them they just don’t interest me, that might make me a bit of a dinosaur but I do have an interest in palaeontology so that fine with me.




2 comments:

  1. Great- glad you had no problems!
    Do you know that you are using a couple of different fonts in this post. That is not a problem at all -and can be easily fixed...just wondered if you knew....
    And yes- a lot of these social media tools are fairly straightforward to use, which is probably one of the reasons why so many people use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did a quick search on blogs palaeontology - and of course...heaps out there.....

    ReplyDelete