Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wikis

I am generally technology ignorant so other than wikipedia I have not used a wiki or needed to for that matter.  After reading the suggested articles and some Google searching you can see that despite the lack of attribution issue I can see it could be a useful tool for class exercises or a group project.  I cannot see myself using a wiki but that does not mean that i never will and given some of the new technologies that are being developed like augmented reality and sixth sense i may not get the chance, it was still interesting to read about what wikis are all about though.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Metalman - even if you don't use them, it is always good to know that they exist. You never know when one may be useful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or just that there is more than Wikipedia :)

    ReplyDelete