Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pinterest

I chose Pinterest for this thing as it seemed to be the the one i would most likely find Pinteresting (lame i know).  I have to say that i found it a little difficult, you click on a picture and i takes you to another picture and at first i got somewhat lost.  I am a bit more comfortable with it now but it is something that would take some time for me. 


I finished my exploring by looking at Sarah & Jo’s “Pin Your Library” board and i found that this was a really good example of how Pinterest could be used for a library.  It think it is a good mix of providing library information and some fun topics, i particlarly liked Pinterest humour board where i got the picture below and the Augmented reality board.

 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha- and you have added an image to your blog.
    Well done!!
    And good on you for trying and perservering on this one!

    ReplyDelete